There will be activities throughout the season, on site, for children as well as adults – so keep an eye on the activity plan here on the site.
We provide an activity plan for the children on arrival.
– “Krea Workshop”.
– Barbecue events.
– Pancakes, popcorn and snow bread over bonfires.
– Bag races.
– Treasure hunt.
– Made In Denmark May 21 to 24, where Thursday will be single roast piglet with accessories: price 165 per person. Saturday evening we grill meat and sausages with accessories: 135 pr. person.
Beer, wine and soft drinks will be available on the covered terrace. (Do not bring your own drinks on the covered terrace).
– Halloween theme for week 42.
– On Saturday, week 42, the flag will be taken down, where there will be coffee, cake and soft drinks as well as shared enjoyment.
Of course, our guests are welcome to do some common activities themselves, and other good ideas are welcome.
– Flag raising – Saturday, 4/4.
– We start the season with an Easter hunt for children, Good Friday 10/4.
ACTIVITIES: FROM WEEK 20 TO WEEK 32
We will be doing something fun with the kids these weeks, and it may be;
– Pancakes, popcorn and snowflakes over bonfire.
– TREASURE HUNT.
– REQUIREMENT WORK.
– FACE PAINT.
ACTIVITIES: WEEKS 27 – 32
– EVERY MONDAY – REQUIREMENT WORK
– Every Wednesday – Treasure Hunting
– EVERY FRIDAY – BUNCH
– EVERY SATURDAY – POOL PARTY FROM 3 pm-5pm.